Step by Step process how to install and run E-Learning with Live Classes in your localhost.
1. Unzip the downloaded folder.
2. You will find a database file with the name
3. Open your localhost and create a database with the name
4. Import the database file you find in step 2.
5. In unzip folder you can find the source code folder.
6. Copy and paste this folder in xampp --> htdocs/ wamp --> www.
7. Open any browser and type localhost/source-code in the URL bar.
8. Your project was installed successfully.
Test administrator credentials -
url - localhost/source-code/admin
username - admin
password - password
Test user credentials -
url - localhost/source-code/login.php
username - [email protected]
password - 12345678
PHP Data Filter between Two Dates - You will learn how to filter or find data between two dates in PHP/MySQL in this project.....
Multiple Image Upload using PHP and MySQL download free with source code - 1. Create Database and Table. 2. Create HTML Form. 3. PHP Code for Upload an Image and PHP Code for Display an Image.....